We are looking for patient, experienced, personable, reliable potters to join our team of teachers and studio techs.
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least one year of wheel throwing and/or handbuilding experience
- A thorough understanding of all aspects of the process of making a piece of pottery from throwing to trimming to glazing, and/or handbuilding techniques such as coiling, pinching, and slab construction, as well as glazing.
- The ability to teach in a way that is clear easy to understand
- A welcoming, encouraging, and easygoing demeanor
The classes we have the most immediate need for teachers for are:
- Beginning Wheel - 4 week course
- Beginning Handbuilding - 4 week course
- Bowl in One/Happy Hour/Private Events - one hour beginner level wheel throwing classes
- If you are interested in teaching other classes or would like to join the team as a studio tech, feel free to get in touch
This is a paid position, and additional perks include:
- Use of the studio for your own work
- Firing at the member rate
- Discounts on clay, tools, and workshops
Please get in touch and tell us about yourself by filling out this form below.