Red Membership - DTLA
- Membership Info
RED: This tier is perfect if you are expecting a busy month, planning on travelling or anything else that may mean you don’t get to use the studio as much as you’d like. You get to come in the studio for a bit, make a few pieces – keep your hands busy until you can join again one of the base tier levels. This is also a great next step for students who have taken a four week class or two and want to try working independently.
- $150 monthly
- 10 practice hours weekly
- Cone 6 (up to 10 pieces or 1 cubic foot per month)
- Use of recycled clay is included for free
- Bisque firing is free and glaze firing is $1/lb
- Red Members can access the studio during practice hours (10am-8pm Monday through Thursday and 10am-6pm Friday through Sunday)
- Members will need to bring their own tools and bats or purchase those at the studio shop
Memberships start on the purchase date and will be charged on the same date each month.
After signing up, please contact us to get started at our Arts District location: firstname.lastname@example.org